Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > break

break

vinodkus@gmail.com

dear sir/madam
How to use break in asp. Please help me
Thanks in Advance

Bob Barrows [MVP]

> dear sir/madam
> How to use break in asp. Please help me
> Thanks in Advance

break?
Do you mean in a Do or For loop?

You can download the WSH documentation here:

It covers vbscript and jscript.
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

`if (!p ? i++ : 0) break;' == `if (!p){ i++; break;}' ? lovecreatesbea...@gmail.com C Programming 12 04-14-2008 07:59 AM
break Wifi ? miro Wireless Networking 1 02-18-2005 12:44 AM
Perl loops should use break, not last Jeremy Morton Perl 1 01-30-2005 10:50 PM
Did today's Windows updates break wireless?? The Celtic Warrior Wireless Networking 2 07-15-2004 10:41 PM
Word wrap line break code and algorithm for c# Jason Coyne Gaijin42 ASP .Net 0 04-08-2004 07:26 PM

Advertisments