Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > treeview event

treeview event

nb@pocket.dk

I have a asp.net treeview inside an updatepanel and I need to capture
the right mouse click event. I have a context menu that will become
visible on the right mouse click and I need to know what node was
right clicked - can anyone give an example ?

Regards

Nicolai Busekist

Evertjan.

wrote on 27 sep 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

> I have a asp.net treeview inside an updatepanel and I need to capture
> the right mouse click event. I have a context menu that will become
> visible on the right mouse click and I need to know what node was
> right clicked - can anyone give an example ?

This is a classic asp group.
Dotnet questions should be asked in
<microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet>

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.