Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > GridView button column click

GridView button column click

_nabuchodonozor

Hi
How to programaticaly in GridView check that my ButtonColumn was
clicked?? I've tried sth like this:
protected void MyGridView_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender,
EventArgs e)
{
if(MyGridView.SelectedRow.Cells[6])
{
MyGridView.Visible = false;
}

}

It dosent work I click on buttons but nothing is happened. I haven't
problems with dataGridView in WinForms. Please help me.

KK

Bob Barrows [MVP]

_nabuchodonozor wrote:
> Hi
> How to programaticaly in GridView check that my ButtonColumn was
> clicked?? I've tried sth like this:
> protected void MyGridView_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender,
> EventArgs e)
> {
> if(MyGridView.SelectedRow.Cells[6])
> {
> MyGridView.Visible = false;
> }
>
> }
>
> It dosent work I click on buttons but nothing is happened. I haven't
> problems with dataGridView in WinForms. Please help me.

recommended practice) , but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net bears
very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be lucky enough to
find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your question, you
can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a group where
those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"