Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Choose a printer in Asp.net 2.0

Choose a printer in Asp.net 2.0

JLobo

How can i open a dialog box to choose a printer?

--
JLobo

Bob Barrows [MVP]

JLobo wrote:
> How can i open a dialog box to choose a printer?

In client-side code, call the print() method.

recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
to help you.

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET