Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Intranet Site connecting to Active Directory

Intranet Site connecting to Active Directory

Richard Lawson

We have an intranet site which does not allow for anonymous logins so we
hate the NT user name of every visitor passed to us by the system. Is there
also away to access Active Directory and find out what network security
groups have been assigned to each visitor?

Thanks,

Rich

Dave Anderson

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scr...d/default.mspx