Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Help with the use of an 'Object' - please

Help with the use of an 'Object' - please

p byers

Hi
Sorry this is a bit off topic - but it is nearly on topic
and
I am sure that someone in here will know the answer !!

So please forgive my cheekyness for asking.

I create WMV files using Windows Movie Maker

I play them in WebPages by creating the following Object

OBJECT ID="mediaPlayer"
WIDTH ="480"
HEIGHT ="360"
CLASSID ="CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6"
CODEBASE
="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701"

STANDBY ="Loading Microsoft Windows Media Player components..."
TYPE=application/x-oleobject" VIEWASTEXT

The object is followed by a few 'PARAM's

I cannot find the documentation showing all of the optios for
PARAMs

Does anyone know if there is an option for 'AtEnd' (or whatever)
in which I can specify an action to be taken when the file has
finished playing ??

OR

Where I can get get the full documetation for the object ???

Thank you (I hope)
Pete (Northolt UK)