Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Can ASP 2.0 consume webservice

Can ASP 2.0 consume webservice

Microsoft-DayLightSaving

Hi all,

Could anyone tell us where ASP ver 2.0 will be able to consume websevices
which is built on .net framework, ASP 2.0 runs on IIS 5 server.

Thanks,
Pradeep.V

ThatsIT.net.au

Yes you can, but you need the Soap toolkit from Microsoft.
you can doewn load a copy from me if you like.
http://thatsit.net.au/downloads/soapsdk.exe

how to use

dim oWS:Set oWS = CreateObject("MSSOAP.SOAPClient30")

oWS.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True

call
oWS.MSSoapInit("http://thatsit.net.au/WebServices/someWebService.asmx?wsdl")

result = oWS.someMethod(parameter1,parameter2)

"Microsoft-DayLightSaving"
<(E-Mail Removed) > wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> Could anyone tell us where ASP ver 2.0 will be able to consume websevices
> which is built on .net framework, ASP 2.0 runs on IIS 5 server.
>

> Thanks,
> Pradeep.V

ThatsIT.net.au

http://dev.thatsit.net.au/Samples/Qa...ebServices.asp