Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > good open source software

good open source software

c676228

hi all,
I am trying to develop a portal for a eCommerce site. I am wondering if
there is any good asp open source software I can start with since the
business requirements are quite generic.
--
Betty