Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Uploading Images/Files To Server

Uploading Images/Files To Server

rn5a@rediffmail.com

Other than creating a custom component or purchasing one, isn't there
any other way by which users can upload images/files from their local
machines/hard disks to a remote server? Doesn't ASP have any in-built
component to do so?

If that's indeed the case, can someone suggest any free components
(not trial ones) which can be used to upload images/files from users'
local machines/hard disks to a server?

Thanks,

RON

Bob Barrows [MVP]