Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Help for unwanted refresh

Help for unwanted refresh

sys

I have a page that update an Access db. When I operate on this page,
randomly the screen is refreshed and I loss the data that I have eventually
digited and not saved. Is there anybody that can help me?
Thanks in advance.
Hi to all.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

sys wrote:
> I have a page that update an Access db. When I operate on this page,
> randomly the screen is refreshed and I loss the data that I have
> eventually digited and not saved. Is there anybody that can help me?
> Thanks in advance.
> Hi to all.

I've never heard of anything like this. Refreshes beyond the user's control?
There is nothing that can be done in server-side asp for this. I doubt there
is anything that can be done in client-side code either, but you should
check in a client-side group such as m.p.scripting.jscript. Let them know
what browser exhibits this behavior, and if possible, provide a short repro
page that exhibits the behavior.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"