Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > asp send mail cdo error

asp send mail cdo error

Mike

I patched lastnight. My cdo send email code worked until this AM.
The code has been working for months on my 2003 web server relaying to
my exchange 2003 server. I now get

error '80040211'
/Ricweb/standards/testemail.asp, line 35

Anyone have any information?

My code
<%
sch = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/"

Set cdoConfig = CreateObject("CDO.Configuration")

With cdoConfig.Fields
.Item(sch & "sendusing") = 2 ' cdoSendUsingPort
.Item(sch & "smtpserver") = "my mail server"
.update
End With

Set cdoMessage = CreateObject("CDO.Message")

With cdoMessage
Set .Configuration = cdoConfig
.From = "(E-Mail Removed)"
.To = "my correct email address"
.Subject = "Sample CDO Message"
.TextBody = "This is a test for CDO.message"
.Send
End With

Set cdoMessage = Nothing
Set cdoConfig = Nothing

%>

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Mike <(E-Mail Removed)>
writing in news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:

> I patched lastnight. My cdo send email code worked until this AM.
> The code has been working for months on my 2003 web server relaying to
> my exchange 2003 server. I now get
>
> error '80040211'
> /Ricweb/standards/testemail.asp, line 35

Google for the error and you might find an answer.

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services