Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Email with attach file please

Email with attach file please

beny

See the ASP code below in order to send an email. How can I attach
a file to this email please?

set objMailer = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.Newmail")
objMailer.From = "(E-Mail Removed)"
objMailer.To = "(E-Mail Removed)"
objMailer.Subject = "a Subject"
objMailer.Body = “I need to know ASP”

on error resume next
objMailer.Send
if err then
response.Write err.Description
else
'do nothing it went okay
end if

Thanks a lot

Beny

Mike Brind

"beny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> See the ASP code below in order to send an email. How can I attach
> a file to this email please?
>
> set objMailer = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.Newmail")
> objMailer.From = "(E-Mail Removed)"
> objMailer.To = "(E-Mail Removed)"
> objMailer.Subject = "a Subject"
> objMailer.Body = "I need to know ASP"
>
> on error resume next
> objMailer.Send
> if err then
> response.Write err.Description
> else
> 'do nothing it went okay
> end if
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Beny

Get rid of it if you are on Windows 2000 or better and use CDO

http://www.w3schools.com/asp/asp_send_email.asp

--
Mike Brind

beny

thanks Mike,

i will try it, but please what should i do now?

thanks

beny

"Mike Brind" wrote:

> "beny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > See the ASP code below in order to send an email. How can I attach
> > a file to this email please?
> >
> > set objMailer = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.Newmail")
> > objMailer.From = "(E-Mail Removed)"
> > objMailer.To = "(E-Mail Removed)"
> > objMailer.Subject = "a Subject"
> > objMailer.Body = "I need to know ASP"
> >
> > on error resume next
> > objMailer.Send
> > if err then
> > response.Write err.Description
> > else
> > 'do nothing it went okay
> > end if
> >
> > Thanks a lot
> >
> > Beny
> >

> Get rid of it if you are on Windows 2000 or better and use CDO
>
> http://www.w3schools.com/asp/asp_send_email.asp
>
> --
> Mike Brind

beny