Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Server move

Server move

druggedllama@gmail.com

I recently moved some websites from Win2000 server and IIS 5 to
Win2003 and IIS 6. There are many customers that have .mdb files that
are interacted with .asp scripts for uploading and changing of files
and info for the customer. Since the move they are getting an error
message that I have not been able to resolve yet.

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14'

Syntax error in INSERT INTO statement.

/admin/admin_employeenewuser.asp, line 106

There are many customers that are doing the same thing and are
working
just fine since the move, but there are a couple of sites that are
getting this same exact error message. One of the sites also has
another site that was moved with the same exact scripting. The only
difference is the directory of where they are located on the server,
for example e:\sites\domain1.com as opposed to e:\sites\domain2.com.
They are exactly the same except for the .mdb file that is being
accessed. I tried "tweaking" the scripts to the best of my knowledge,
I also read that this could be an Access issue, but again, there are
two sites that are run by the same guy. I am really lost and could
use
some help, thank you.