Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > featching records from database by button

featching records from database by button

munusoni@yahoo.com

hi,
i am using ASP. I connected my page with access database.Now i want to
featch records from the database one by one ,by a button,whenever a
client click that button next record should be displayed on the same
page.Is there any way to do this.Please help me.

Anthony Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> hi,
> i am using ASP. I connected my page with access database.Now i want to
> featch records from the database one by one ,by a button,whenever a
> client click that button next record should be displayed on the same
> page.Is there any way to do this.Please help me.

what have you got so far?