Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > using recordset object through session object

using recordset object through session object

munusoni@yahoo.com

Hi everyone,
i am using ASP 3.0 to create web pages for a college project and i am
having problems in using recordset object through session object to
pass data to all web pages.Anyone tell me how to make recordset and
connection objects sessional.please i have a project to finish.
thanks in advance.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2053
--