Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP Double click in buttons designed in dream weaver

ASP Double click in buttons designed in dream weaver

Erik Adas

Somebody can help me with the next problem.

In an application with ASP pages and SQL Server 2000, there are buttons
developed with dream weaver, in customer instalations those buttons work with
double click and open the respective page, in our instalations, the same
application, the same buttons works with a single click.

Thanks
Erik

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Erik Adas wrote:
> Somebody can help me with the next problem.
>
> In an application with ASP pages and SQL Server 2000, there are
> buttons developed with dream weaver, in customer instalations those
> buttons work with double click and open the respective page, in our
> instalations, the same application, the same buttons works with a
> single click.

Nothing to do with ASP I'm afraid. Button clicks happen on the browser.
ASP is server-side code.
You should post to a group that deals with browser issues. They will
need to see more information than you've provided above. At the very
least, they will need to see the html for the buttons that you are
talking about (resist the temptation to copy the entire page and post it
in the message. Extract the relevant bits) as well as the javascript
functions that handle the button click events. Try m.p.scripting.jscript

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

C++11 Variadic Templates: Format("I %%% about %%% of%%%","dream", 7, 9) == "I dream about 7 of 9" Andrew Tomazos C++ 9 12-03-2011 06:35 AM
C++11 Variadic Templates: Format("I %%% about %%% of %%%","dream", 7,9) == "I dream about 7 of 9" Andrew Tomazos C++ 0 11-28-2011 12:02 PM
Dream Weaver Nowhere HTML 23 01-05-2006 12:58 PM
Weaver/Yarn Pattern in Python Christian Stork Python 1 01-21-2004 08:19 AM

Advertisments