Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > LIMIT REGISTRATION

LIMIT REGISTRATION

new2asp

I am new to ASP, and I am trying to figure out how to create a
registration form that can limit that amount of people who are signing
up for an event. The form has to take in consideration the number of
guests the attendee is bringing table seating location. How can
interact with the database in order to do this. I know how to create a
form and send that information to a database.