Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP.Net Beginners Help

ASP.Net Beginners Help

Rakesh

Hi,

I have worked in Windows development for some time and want to learn ASP.Net
- Web Application. Can some one redirect me to some site where I can find
some good start up for beginners course like Sample Applications with
documentation.
That would be of great help.

Thanks in Advance:

Bob Barrows [MVP]

Rakesh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have worked in Windows development for some time and want to learn
> ASP.Net - Web Application. Can some one redirect me to some site
> where I can find some good start up for beginners course like Sample
> Applications with documentation.
> That would be of great help.
>
> Thanks in Advance:

www.asp.net

recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
to help you.
--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

Please help ecplain Digital ISO to beginners JackVa1 Digital Photography 0 12-28-2008 03:57 PM
beginners help Guido van Brakel Python 8 02-07-2008 10:56 PM
Beginners Help John Digital Photography 3 07-17-2004 12:23 AM
.NET beginners help site and code check D. Shane Fowlkes ASP General 3 11-06-2003 04:30 PM
Beginners help with password program! tjland@iserv.net Python 3 07-27-2003 03:38 PM

Advertisments