Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > HELP: ASP & Javascript testing procedures & methods

HELP: ASP & Javascript testing procedures & methods

Sam Hobbs

"Anthony Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23Zb$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Sam Hobbs" <(E-Mail Removed)_change_social_to_socal> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Anthony Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:uM$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >
>> > I rarely agree with evertjan on comments on how people post but
>> > honestly
>> > if
>> > you expect a response you'll need to quote more of the original thread.

>> Look again; I did. It was evertjan that removed the relevant text.
>>

> Nope sorry I read the thread from the beginning, I don't no what you're on
> about. I'm not prepared to comment even on my own comments when I can't
> remember the context properly.
>

> --
> Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

I am sorry for having an unfair advantage. If it was important then I would
retrieve the details, but my comments were not that importnat.