Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > HELP: ASP & Javascript testing procedures & methods

HELP: ASP & Javascript testing procedures & methods

Evertjan.

Sam Hobbs wrote on 16 jul 2007 in

> "Evertjan." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>>> Debugging & testing is ok and managable for a certain sized webapp.
>>> But when it gets very big, then it's very time consuming, especially
>>> repetitive after every test release..

>> No it is not, I mean it should not be, when you see building the test
>> environment as a logical part of the final site building.

> I think you are both saying the same thing; that is, that testing
> needs to be designed and automated.

You are responding on a posting of 3 months ago, on

Date: 17 Apr 2007 10:24:24 GMT

Fine for you, but I am not going along.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Sam Hobbs

> You are responding on a posting of 3 months ago, on
>
> Date: 17 Apr 2007 10:24:24 GMT

Yes, I know.

> Fine for you, but I am not going along.

Okay.

Anthony Jones

"Sam Hobbs" <(E-Mail Removed)_change_social_to_socal> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Evertjan." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >
> > You are responding on a posting of 3 months ago, on
> >
> > Date: 17 Apr 2007 10:24:24 GMT

> Yes, I know.
>
> > Fine for you, but I am not going along.

> Okay.

I rarely agree with evertjan on comments on how people post but honestly if
you expect a response you'll need to quote more of the original thread.

--
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

Evertjan.

Anthony Jones wrote on 17 jul 2007 in

> I rarely agree with evertjan on comments on how people post but
> honestly if you expect a response you'll need to quote more of the
> original thread.

I often agree with Anthony as I also do in this instance, but I hate to say
so wih this amount of crossposting. He could become famous.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Sam Hobbs

"Anthony Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:uM$(E-Mail Removed)...

> I rarely agree with evertjan on comments on how people post but honestly
> if
> you expect a response you'll need to quote more of the original thread.

Look again; I did. It was evertjan that removed the relevant text.

Sam Hobbs

> I often agree with Anthony as I also do in this instance, but I hate to
> say
> so wih this amount of crossposting. He could become famous.

Who is "He"? Are you speaking in the third person, since you are the first
one that responded to the thread.

Or perhaps you intended to be critical of me and this was your attempt to to
do that. If so then I will assume my previous comments were accurate, but if
that is the explanation then it is unfortunate that you feel a need to
respond in this manner.

Evertjan.

Sam Hobbs wrote on 18 jul 2007 in microsoft.public.scripting.jscript:

> "Evertjan." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> I often agree with Anthony as I also do in this instance, but I hate
>> to say
>> so wih this amount of crossposting. He could become famous.

> Who is "He"? Are you speaking in the third person, since you are the
> first one that responded to the thread.
>
> Or perhaps you intended to be critical of me and this was your attempt
> to to do that. If so then I will assume my previous comments were
> accurate, but if that is the explanation then it is unfortunate that
> you feel a need to respond in this manner.

No, this is something personal, Anthony seems to have with me, and is felt
asplayful from my side, nothing to di with you, Sam.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Anthony Jones

> Sam Hobbs wrote on 18 jul 2007 in microsoft.public.scripting.jscript:
>
> > "Evertjan." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I often agree with Anthony as I also do in this instance, but I hate
> >> to say
> >> so wih this amount of crossposting. He could become famous.

> > Who is "He"? Are you speaking in the third person, since you are the
> > first one that responded to the thread.
> >
> > Or perhaps you intended to be critical of me and this was your attempt
> > to to do that. If so then I will assume my previous comments were
> > accurate, but if that is the explanation then it is unfortunate that
> > you feel a need to respond in this manner.

> No, this is something personal, Anthony seems to have with me, and is felt
> asplayful from my side, nothing to di with you, Sam.

Yes just some tongue in cheek banter. (I'm not actually very good at it but
I try).

--
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

Anthony Jones

"Sam Hobbs" <(E-Mail Removed)_change_social_to_socal> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Anthony Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:uM$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > I rarely agree with evertjan on comments on how people post but honestly
> > if
> > you expect a response you'll need to quote more of the original thread.

> Look again; I did. It was evertjan that removed the relevant text.

Nope sorry I read the thread from the beginning, I don't no what you're on
about. I'm not prepared to comment even on my own comments when I can't
remember the context properly.

--
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

Sam Hobbs

> Sam Hobbs wrote on 18 jul 2007 in microsoft.public.scripting.jscript:
>
> No, this is something personal, Anthony seems to have with me, and is felt
> asplayful from my side, nothing to di with you, Sam.

Very sorry. Once I know you, I am sure we can have a few jokes too.