Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Doubt limiting user size upload

Doubt limiting user size upload

Paulo

Hi, how are you doing?

I need to develop an asp application wich allow users to upload files, but I
need to limit every user folder with 10MB...

How can I do that?

not pure asp solution? each user must be a IIS/FTP user that will control
that?

Thanks

Bye

Paulo

The site is public...

Just like a host web provider wich gives the user some limited X MB to
upload files to server HD via FTP, I need it but via interface web, not
FTP...

I think I will have to record the files/sizes of each user on any db and
sums up the values...

What do you think about this solution?

Any others?

Thanks

"Paulo" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...