Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Looking for a great designer/design team!

Looking for a great designer/design team!

formless

Hi All,

I work for a Startup based out of San Diego, CA. We are succesfull
team of entrepreneurs with a proven track record.

We have finished an initial design for a site that helps people be
more productive with social networking aspects. This means we have a
bunch of use cases and wireframes completed. We need help in putting
it all together and creating a great overall design.

We are looking for referrals from the community for designers with
solid portfolios. West Coast bases teams/indivduals are preferred.

Thanks!

Art

You can also email me individually at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)