Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Listen to Believe ProAmp 5.1 Headphone Amplifier and LTB ...

Listen to Believe ProAmp 5.1 Headphone Amplifier and LTB ...

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: “Listen to Believe; interesting name for a company, rather catchy actually, kind of makes you want to buy their product just to see if they are that good. With a name like Listen to Believe, you expect their products to be just awesome. Today I have for review something that I thought was pretty cool to be reviewing, I myself like good quality sound from all my audio equipment, and since my computer is such a large part of my life I feel that I need great quality from that as well.”
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=254