Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Running Access Stored Queries with Parameters

Running Access Stored Queries with Parameters

Michael

Hi. I am working with classic ASP. I'd like to transfer al my hard coded sql
queries to access stored queries and use them with parameters. Actually, I
did not find any strong information how to do that. Please, provide me
official information, or give me at least one example of using it(with
Select statement or other). Thanks a lot in advance .
Michael

Bob Barrows [MVP]

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...d322b882a604bd

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...d6889?oe=UTF-8