Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > generate PDF files with ASP.

Reply
Thread Tools

generate PDF files with ASP.

 
 
G
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-03-2007
Hello,

generate PDF files with ASP. i searched in google i found
http://www.fpdf.org/ this site which is in PHP. but i want the same thing
in ASP.
can anybody help me.

Thanks


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Patrick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-03-2007
I'm sure there are plenty of them out there and some may be free, but I
happen to like the ABCPdf COM object by webSupergoo.

http://www.websupergoo.com/abcpdf-1.htm

"G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> generate PDF files with ASP. i searched in google i found
> http://www.fpdf.org/ this site which is in PHP. but i want the same thing
> in ASP.
> can anybody help me.
>
> Thanks
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Daniel Crichton
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-03-2007
G wrote on Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:03:59 +0530:

> Hello,
>
> generate PDF files with ASP. i searched in google i found http://www.fpdf.org/
> this site which is in PHP. but i want the same thing in ASP.
> can anybody help me.
>
> Thanks
>


If you'd searched this group you'd have found a similar request back in
February to which I posted this link in reply: http://www.aspxnet.it/public/default.asp



Dan


 
Reply With Quote
 
lyma
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-06-2007
On 3 avr, 14:03, "Daniel Crichton" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> G wrote on Tue, 3 Apr 2007 11:03:59 +0530:
>
> > Hello,

>
> > generate PDF files with ASP. i searched in google i foundhttp://www.fpdf.org/
> > this site which is in PHP. but i want the same thing in ASP.
> > can anybody help me.

>
> > Thanks

>
> If you'd searched this group you'd have found a similar request back in
> February to which I posted this link in reply:http://www.aspxnet.it/public/default.asp
>
>
>
> Dan



Do you know this french site?
http://dypso.free.fr/content/tech-en.php
You will find here how to transform HTML to pdf, a SQL SERVER stored
proc to generate a pdf and lot og other stuf....


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I am using ActivePDF tool kit to generate PDF files in our ASP.NET 2.0 web app. Need help! Learner ASP .Net 3 07-12-2008 10:08 AM
Postscript to PDF with pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other Sean Nakasone Ruby 1 04-14-2008 09:13 PM
PDF::Writer, create pdf and insert in other pdf file. Ricardo Pog Ruby 1 03-26-2008 08:24 PM
how i can extract text from the PDF files,power point files,Ms word files? crazyprakash Java 4 10-30-2005 10:17 AM
Using Crystal Reports to generate PDF files in an ASP.NET application Richard Lister ASP .Net 0 06-24-2003 07:15 PM



Advertisments