Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Ajax and ASP

Ajax and ASP

glbdev@gmail.com

Does anyone know of a site where I could learn how to use Ajax with
ASP? I am a complete newbie to AJAX (know the name and that's about
it) but am interested to see if it could help my applications. The
only help I can find involves ASP.Net not classic ASP.

Thanks,
Steve

Anthony Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Does anyone know of a site where I could learn how to use Ajax with
> ASP? I am a complete newbie to AJAX (know the name and that's about
> it) but am interested to see if it could help my applications. The
> only help I can find involves ASP.Net not classic ASP.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

This tutorial uses some simple ASP

http://www.w3schools.com/ajax/default.asp

also worth a read is:-

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/AJAX

glbdev@gmail.com

On Mar 23, 11:12 am, "Anthony Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
> > Does anyone know of a site where I could learn how to use Ajax with
> > ASP? I am a complete newbie to AJAX (know the name and that's about
> > it) but am interested to see if it could help my applications. The
> > only help I can find involves ASP.Net not classic ASP.

> > Thanks,
> > Steve

> This tutorial uses some simple ASP
>
> http://www.w3schools.com/ajax/default.asp
>
> also worth a read is:-
>
> http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/AJAX

Thanks Anthony, I'll check them both out.
- Steve