Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Problems With My Webmaster

Problems With My Webmaster

wesbao33@msn.com

I have elected a foreign country to design my website at a very low
price. Now that I want to make changes and update it, this company is
trying to get more money out of me by chargeing for every little
detail. This was discussed in the begining that all updates will be
at no cost. Now they have made a reverse rule that all updates are
subject to fees.

This I don't mind, but the fees are outrageous.

I would like to save my website and take control or transfer it to
another webmaster who can make prompt updates.

How can I do this? Please help.

Postmaster and Webmaster Ray5531 ASP .Net 0 03-29-2005 08:29 AM
Re: Important news For all webmaster,newsmaster Brad Cisco 0 10-28-2003 05:16 PM
Java Webmaster PAY Student Java 7 09-11-2003 09:16 AM
re. Java Webmaster PAY Student Java 5 09-04-2003 11:37 AM
Re: new webmaster Zak McGregor HTML 11 08-08-2003 05:47 PM

Advertisments