Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Accesing to a textbox in a FormView

Accesing to a textbox in a FormView

Marcos Galaviz

Hi i want to asign a value to the Text property in a textbox inside a
FormView when i am adding a new record ┐how can i do that? i want to use a
ComboBox to select a value and this value goes to the textbox ┐any
suggestions?

Thanks...

Evertjan.

Marcos Galaviz wrote on 16 mrt 2007 in

> Hi i want to asign a value to the Text property in a textbox inside a
> FormView when i am adding a new record ┐how can i do that? i want to
> use a ComboBox to select a value and this value goes to the textbox
> ┐any suggestions?

"FormView"?

I suppose that is asp.net?

This is a classic asp group.
Dotnet questions should be asked in
<microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet>

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.