Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Check member of NT group

Check member of NT group

Tony WONG

i can use Request.ServerVariables to check the login user.

is it possible to check whether the login user is the member of the NT
security group?

it is because i wish to create a dynamic banner according to respective NT
security group.

Thanks a lot.

Tony