Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Embed Text in a Tiff File

Embed Text in a Tiff File

bmguk01@googlemail.com

Hi There

I have a document management application written in classic ASP
(VBScript) on my company intranet which works fine by storing and
displaying scanned images as .tif files.

What I wish to do now to further enhance the application is to display/
embed the DB record ID as text into the image itself.
I am aware of a a way of doing this to jpeg images using ASP.NET but
this does not work with tif files and classic ASP.

Does anyone know of a component which can achieve this or of a way I
can achieve the results with classic ASP.

Regards
Bren

Why do I climb mountains?
Simple! because they are there.