Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Simple ASP and LDAP v3 compliant

Simple ASP and LDAP v3 compliant

DarthDaddy

I am using a non-Microsoft LDAP server, but it IS v3 compliant. I
need to create an ASP page to connect to the LDAP server for user
authentication. I have experience with VB & ASP.

I have searched the web, but I cannot for the life of me, find any
sample code that will allow me to connect a simple ASP page to a
compliant LDAP server.

All the samples out there are either DOT NET or Active Directory, both
of which I am NOT using.

Please help.
Thanks

alabraha

This is pretty much what we do and we use Classic ASP with LDAP.

Keep in mind that you can't use Select *.

Good luck!
Alison