Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP Compiler for Microsoft.NET, beta testers wanted

ASP Compiler for Microsoft.NET, beta testers wanted

Robert Chafer

We have been developing a compiler that compiles ASP code so that it
will run under Microsoft .NET. This rapidly increases the speed of the
pages being served and makes ASP fully debuggable within Visual
Studio. We are looking for few people who have extensive ASP
experience to help beta test this system.

We should also add that you do not need to have .NET hosting available
-- you can try it on your own PC via IIS. Visual Studio is also not
required.

People interested can either reply to this posting, or via email to
general at silverfrost.com.

Robert Chafer
Silverfrost
--