Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > File Upload using Classic ASP?

File Upload using Classic ASP?

alabraha

Hi!

It's been awhile since I've had to upload files with classic asp and
now that we're changing servers, we're having a problem with the server
guys. They don't want to install any components on the server in case
they cause problems with the server (memory leaks, etc...). We are
currently using Dundas file upload.

Anyone know what I can use instead? Or of any components that don't
cause any issues and are free?

Thanks in advance!
Alison

gabba

"alabraha" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi!
>
> It's been awhile since I've had to upload files with classic asp and
> now that we're changing servers, we're having a problem with the server
> guys. They don't want to install any components on the server in case
> they cause problems with the server (memory leaks, etc...). We are
> currently using Dundas file upload.
>
> Anyone know what I can use instead? Or of any components that don't
> cause any issues and are free?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Alison

http://asp-upload.motobit.com/
pure asp files, no extra dll and for the basic function it's free.
See the examples.