Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > TAB KEY

TAB KEY

Veeresh

In my ASP.Net application when the user hit Backspace key(except when the
focus is on text box) browser takes them to the previous page. I am using
..net 1.1 and IE5.x.
Please advice.
Gireesha

Jason

Backspace is a shortcut for the back button in explorer. Doesn't have
anything to do with your webpage.
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...