Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > vb script block execute twice

vb script block execute twice

McKirahan

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
> I have a asp page and keep submit to itself and I use a hidden field to
> track the step. But I found in each step, sometime the block is being
> executed twiece. How to debug this and fix? Thanks...

Fix your clock -- you're five days ahead.

Hi, I try the code in a single cpu machine and it works fine, the problem
machine is 2 cpus. Is it related? Please help...

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi,
> I have a asp page and keep submit to itself and I use a hidden field to
> track the step. But I found in each step, sometime the block is being
> executed twiece. How to debug this and fix? Thanks...

Bob Barrows [MVP]

If you want help, you need to help us. Provide a repro script that we
can run to see your problem for ourselves. This means creating test page
with only the bare minimum required to see the problem occurring ...
strip out everything else that is irrelevant, including any html markup,
etc. and post the text of the resulting page here.

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET