Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Recommend an excellent ASP program gives everyone:Webmaster club news system v5.09

Recommend an excellent ASP program gives everyone:Webmaster club news system v5.09

gguan123@163.com

Recommend an excellent ASP program gives everyone:Webmaster club news
system v5.09
demo:http://www.caifuw.com/en/new/
download:http://dow.caifuw.com/new5.09freeEn.rar
Categories:asp(news system)

manage£ºAdmin_Login.asp
admin name£ºadmin
password£ºadmin888

function intro£º
* our program is excellent¡¢have credit¡¢have quality¡¢have good
service.
* modularization program design,use parameter very facility.
* all asp code can liberty modify,no encrypt.
* no use and time restrict.
* class setting convenient,no restrict class.
* can add word file.
* have user browse deduction point and period of validity function.
* safety very excellence,prevent SQL attack,prevent database
download,prevent espionage program,no back door code .
* design system use new Antivirus,ensure program no virus.
* page modify easy,use Dreamweaver\FrontPage modify page.
* much Website use our program,contact Webmaster know other user
Website.

Webmaster club
http://www.caifuw.com/en/
MSN Messenger:(E-Mail Removed)