Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Displaying rss feed on Web Page

Displaying rss feed on Web Page

supasnail

I have scoured google but finding it difficult to find much material
devoted to walkthrough tutorials on RSS. I am wanting to display the
'last entered' blog entry on a separate webpage and have managed it
successfully with PHP, but my windows server throws up 502 bad gateway
no matter what I do. So I turned to ASP and again managed to get things
working with this template
http://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.Asp?ID=5665 however, with this I
can't work out how to display the last entry only ( I only one one
entry of blog on my web page otherwise it looks too much)

If anyone could offer advice on how to do this - preferably by altering
this script, but any direction would be much appreciated.

thank you

supasnail

On Nov 11, 12:35 am, "supasnail" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have scoured google but finding it difficult to find much material
> devoted to walkthrough tutorials on RSS. I am wanting to display the
> 'last entered' blog entry on a separate webpage and have managed it
> successfully with PHP, but my windows server throws up 502 bad gateway
> no matter what I do. So I turned to ASP and again managed to get things
> working with this templatehttp://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.Asp?ID=5665 however, with this I
> can't work out how to display the last entry only ( I only one one
> entry of blog on my web page otherwise it looks too much)
>
> If anyone could offer advice on how to do this - preferably by altering
> this script, but any direction would be much appreciated.
>
> thank you

Its ok, I've managed to find another script that allows me to do this.