Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > cookies in url forwarding site

cookies in url forwarding site

SuviJoseph

Dear all,
I have this page
http://www.skashi.com/newweb/jewsear...p=545545545440. When I remove
?comp=545545545440 from the url. It stores the cookie and display the page
even after removing the parameter. But when I do the same thing with
http://www.searchforjewelry.com/neww...p=545545545440 it
doesnt store the cookie and display invalid company. Actually
searchforjewelry.com using the same file from skashi.com (in other words it
is web forwarded to skashi.com). This happens only on ie 6.0. it works fine
on firefox. I am giving simple response.cookies("cookiename")="value" to
store cookie. What could be the reason, I am not able to store cookie for
searchforjewelry.com in ie 6.0? Is there any solution to it?
Please help me.
With regards,
Suvi Joseph

SuviJoseph