Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > run excel

run excel

kirke

I want to run excel in server.
Server have IIS and MS SQL.

My plan is, get data from MS sql and attach it in excel and run
macro(vba) get result and save it as htm in server.

I know it's weird, but I can run it in excel and don't want to write
code again. (actually have no idea).

So, my question is, load excel and run it (vba).
possible?
Thank you.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

kirke wrote:
> I want to run excel in server.
> Server have IIS and MS SQL.
>
> My plan is, get data from MS sql and attach it in excel and run
> macro(vba) get result and save it as htm in server.
>
> I know it's weird, but I can run it in excel and don't want to write
> code again. (actually have no idea).
>
> So, my question is, load excel and run it (vba).
> possible?
> Thank you.

Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
"NO SPAM"