Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Global resources problem on production server

Global resources problem on production server

Gediminas

Hello,
We made a project which is using global resources strings for buttons
(ASP.NET 2.0). On development workstation (Windows XP, VS 2005 with .NET 1.1
& 2.0) everything was fine, but when we deployed project to production server
(Windows 2003 RC2, .NET 1.1 & 2.0), on every button, where we used global
resource strings, we saw any text.
This means that our application did not found a global resources file? But I
see App_GlobalResources.dll file in Application Bin directory.

Have someone solution for this problem?

Anthony Jones

"Gediminas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
> We made a project which is using global resources strings for buttons
> (ASP.NET 2.0). On development workstation (Windows XP, VS 2005 with .NET

1.1
> & 2.0) everything was fine, but when we deployed project to production

server
> (Windows 2003 RC2, .NET 1.1 & 2.0), on every button, where we used global
> resource strings, we saw any text.
> This means that our application did not found a global resources file? But

> see App_GlobalResources.dll file in Application Bin directory.
>
> Have someone solution for this problem?

this is a classic ASP group ask here:-

Gediminas

Thank you!