Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > search on pdf files

search on pdf files

PM

I want to implement a search funcionalitý on a site, that searches on pdf
files. Is there a (free and easy) way to do that on win server 2003?

Alan M

Yes there is.

Adobe Ifilter it enables the indexing service to search pdfs.

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloa...jsp?ftpID=2611

news:(E-Mail Removed)...