Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Error "Internet explorer cannot download <asp page> from <server>"

Error "Internet explorer cannot download <asp page> from <server>"

Yuv

Hi,

When one of my users are navigating my ASP website, and click on submit type
button to move from Page1.asp to another ASP page, Page2.asp, they are
getting message like

"Internet explorer cannot download <asp page> from <server>. Internet
Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is
either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

But other users are not experiencing this.

I also have seen http://support.microsoft.com/kb/316431/ but it doesnot help
me.

Can you please tell me what should be done to avoid this error. Do I need
to check any web browser settings?

Thank you

Regards,
Yuv

Yuv

Hi,

Page2.asp doesnot have 'Response.ContentType' setting.
For your more information, Page1.asp shows the search criteria and Page2.asp
executes the sql query based on the search criteria in Page1.asp and shows
recordset results in Page2.asp.

Thank you
Yuv