Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Missing Components

Missing Components

Joe

Hi,

I am running Sun One ASP v 4.0.2 on Apache 2.0.x on Win XP Home. I noticed
that Sun One Asp doesn't come with components such as AdRotator, Content
Rotator, Browser Capabilitles, etc. Is there any way I can install all these
components on Win XP Home. For me upgrading to Pro is not an option. I was
wondering if anyone can give me any ideas?

I am a student and I cannot upgade to Win XP Pro. I just want to learn ASP.
I don't have W2K Pro. I am looking for a free solution. I am not intending to
develop any large website.

Thanks for any pointers.

joe

Mike Brind

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am running Sun One ASP v 4.0.2 on Apache 2.0.x on Win XP Home. I
> noticed
> that Sun One Asp doesn't come with components such as AdRotator, Content
> Rotator, Browser Capabilitles, etc. Is there any way I can install all
> these
> components on Win XP Home. For me upgrading to Pro is not an option. I
> was
> wondering if anyone can give me any ideas?
>
> I am a student and I cannot upgade to Win XP Pro. I just want to learn
> ASP.
> I don't have W2K Pro. I am looking for a free solution. I am not intending
> develop any large website.

You don't need any of those components to learn ASP.

--
Mike Brind