Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Asp Javascript language paging larger database record sets

Asp Javascript language paging larger database record sets

zfarooq01@hotmail.com

Asp Javascript language paging larger database record sets

i am firmiliar with asp javascript and not asp VB.

i can display the results ok, but if i return 100 records from my table
i would like it to display 5 records per page. i have looked at asp
recordset paging on several sites, however cannot find any scripts that
work with ASP JAVASCRIPT.

can anyone help?????????????????????????

below is the code that i have used in my pages
email me http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
thanks zibby1199

Database Connection File

<%@ LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" %>
<%
myconn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.connection");
mydb = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver
(*.mdb)};DBQ=c:\\onlinedata\\webs\\PhoneUnlockers. net\\test\\BizOpps\\BizOpps.mdb";
myconn.Open (mydb);
rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset");

%>

Display Page
<%

sql = "Select * from tblUser" ;
rs=myconn.Execute(sql);
while (!rs.eof)
{
%>
Name: <%=rs("Name")%>,
DOB: <%=rs("DOB")%>,
Address: <%=rs("Address")%>

<%
rs.movenext();
}
rs.Close();
%>

McKirahan

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Asp Javascript language paging larger database record sets
>
> i am firmiliar with asp javascript and not asp VB.
>
> i can display the results ok, but if i return 100 records from my table
> i would like it to display 5 records per page. i have looked at asp
> recordset paging on several sites, however cannot find any scripts that
> work with ASP JAVASCRIPT.
>
> can anyone help?????????????????????????

[snip]

URL:http://databases.aspfaq.com/database...-a-recordset.h
tml

zibby1199

that url does not work

thanks for the reply though.

Evertjan.

zibby1199 wrote on 30 Sep 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

> that url does not work
>
> thanks for the reply though.

Where are you posting about?

[please always quote on usenet]

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

McKirahan

"zibby1199" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> that url does not work
>
> thanks for the reply though.

The "tml" at the end was on the next line.

http://databases.aspfaq.com/database...recordset.html