Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > vbs from webpage executed (on server)

vbs from webpage executed (on server)

cpuetz@gmail.com

So, I got this vbs file (actually several) and it puts an application
into maintenance mode for monitoring purposes. This VBS file needs to
be run on the server. IIS is installed, but I do not know how to
implement this process into a web page so that I can execute the
scripts remotely.

I just want to have 2 buttons - one for "on" and the other one for
"off". Clicking the buttons shall run the VBS script locally on the
server against my app.

I have not found any tutorials or a sample web page. Any hint or help
would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Chris

Joe Reynolds

you must put the VBS code in an ASP page, embedded in html.
that should get you going

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...