Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Gantt

Gantt

Chris Botha

Have anyone came upon a Gantt Chart that works with ASP.NET or just ASP for
that matter, that is not too pricey either. There are many charting
solutions but I did not find that many Gantt charts. Preferably it should
have some notification events on the client side (Java Script events when
clicking something on it) and exporting to an image will be a bonus as well.

Thanks.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi Chris,

You may have evaluated this one, but just in case...

http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/Co...063&tabindex=2

"Chris Botha" <chris_s_botha@AT_h.o.t.m.a.i.l.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Have anyone came upon a Gantt Chart that works with ASP.NET or just ASP
> for
> that matter, that is not too pricey either. There are many charting
> solutions but I did not find that many Gantt charts. Preferably it should
> have some notification events on the client side (Java Script events when
> clicking something on it) and exporting to an image will be a bonus as
> well.
>
> Thanks.

Chris Botha

Hi Ken,