Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > Automating a manual task

Automating a manual task

richard

http://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/CompanySnapshot.aspx

From this site I hope I can obtain some basic information I need for a
website.
I have contacted them for assistance but nothing has been offered from them
so far.

Please advise as to what group might be more appropriate.

As it is now, I have to enter each individual number in order to obtain the
results.
Most of the time getting "No records found".

My idea is to have a simple script that would allow me to at least retrieve
those numbers that are assigned.
This would speed up the process and allow me to acquire what information I
need.
Or, is there a way to retrieve the entire database? Or at least those
assigned numbers?

I have no clues how asp works.

Thanks.

Xsi photo...I miss MANUAL manual settings. Nervous Nick Digital Photography 1 11-04-2008 02:38 AM
Vertical Lines on the LCD screen - Need service manual for Toshiba Laptop (not a users manual) marzdra@yahooo.con Computer Support 1 12-16-2006 09:18 PM
Automating a tedious web browsing task Dave Javascript 1 11-24-2006 03:07 PM
Automating a task Tom ASP General 2 01-01-2004 02:43 AM
Silly question - automating *manual* anti-virus definitions update process Computer Support 3 09-01-2003 06:50 PM

Advertisments