Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > ASP Based Online Shopping Cart For Clothing Website !

ASP Based Online Shopping Cart For Clothing Website !

lovely_angel_for_you@yahoo.com

Hi,
I am looking for an ASP based online shopping cart for my upcoming
clothing website. Of all the features it should have 2 main features as
in Size and Color. It should allow me to specify the available sizes
and colors for that particular item.

I am not sure if I am posting in the right category. Still I am waiting
for the answers.

Best Wishes
Lovely

Steven Burn

http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/compone...-web-site.html

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
> I am looking for an ASP based online shopping cart for my upcoming
> clothing website. Of all the features it should have 2 main features as
> in Size and Color. It should allow me to specify the available sizes
> and colors for that particular item.
>
> I am not sure if I am posting in the right category. Still I am waiting
> for the answers.
>
> Best Wishes
> Lovely

Larry Bud

> Hi,
> I am looking for an ASP based online shopping cart for my upcoming
> clothing website. Of all the features it should have 2 main features as
> in Size and Color. It should allow me to specify the available sizes
> and colors for that particular item.
>
> I am not sure if I am posting in the right category. Still I am waiting
> for the answers.

This is a programming forum. If you're looking for something already
canned, there are several online services that you can subscribe to
which handle a shopping cart, check in/check out, and credit card
payments. Just google e-commerce.