Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > database search

database search

stephy

I want to do a searching on database some tables' content, is asp have so
function or tool to do this?
thx

Jeff Cochran

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:04:24 +0800, "stephy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I want to do a searching on database some tables' content, is asp have so
>function or tool to do this?

No, but the code is rather easy. Google "ASP Database Tutorial" and
you'll find plennty of help.

Jeff