Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP General > IE How to disable Navigation Bar

IE How to disable Navigation Bar

Mirovk

Hi,
I would like to disable the navigation bar in IE to force my web users
to use the applicationīs navigation buttons.

Ideas welcome,
Thanks...

Jay

this seems to be more a "Javascript" function you could do. Try this:

<script>
<!--
function OpenWindow(){
window.open("http://www.google.com","","scrollbars")
}
//-->
</script>

this will create a popup window w/o anything, except scrollbars and a
titlebar...

thanks,
Jay

"Mirovk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
Hi,
I would like to disable the navigation bar in IE to force my web users
to use the applicationīs navigation buttons.

Ideas welcome,
Thanks...

Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP]

Why? Even without Back/Forward/Refresh buttons, I can still use Backspace,
Alt+Left/ALt+Right, F5, etc...

The goal is to design your web application in such a way that it can handle
the different things a user might do.

http://classicasp.aspfaq.com/general...d-buttons.html